drop down

Alok Tripathi The Name Is Enough * Anouncements:New Articles are added. * Anouncement 2: You can now contact us using contact form at bottom of the website.
#htmlcaption1 Thanks For Visiting Pure Reading. Stories. Technology. Share Article With Friends! Stay Blessed

my experience of law of attraction for three months

my experience of law of attraction for three months




my first month experience : March 2021

In the last article of law of attraction i have shared my exeprience of 7 days where i made target of 1000 rupees
and i have made more than 1000 that is 1400 rupees in total . now today in this article i am going to share my
experince where i have made target of 25000 rupees . So , on 27th february 2021 i went to my college Kanpur institute
of technology to attend the alumni meet . when i was returning back to my home i have made plan of making money with my
mother's brother's son or you can say my maternal uncle's son , his name is prateek / harsh . he is around 17-18 years old .
We planned to work online with the help of whatsapp we made plan of making 25000 rupees in the month of march . So we
started working slowly slowly money money stared to flow in my bank account . i daily believed that i have 25000 rupees in my
bank account our first payment came after 2-3 days when we started working together . at the end of month i have rupees
11500 in my bank account . so some of you might be thinking , even my brother harsh thought law of attaraction didn't worked
BUt let me clear you one thing i have target of 25000 in start of month we have 11500 in our account we have completed 46%
of our target , we were not at zero that was the reason for my excitement .

My second month experience : April 2021

well we did'nt stopped, now the month was april
I have made target for this month of 50,000 this month we are not starting with zero . we are starting with an experience
this month money was coming in my bank account with speed . at the end of month i have in my bank account rupees 31,000 even
we both have spend 5000 rupees in our clothing we have spend some money in our recharges then still we were able to have
31000 in my bank account .

My third month experience : May 2021


Then their comes the month May our target was still 50,000. my mobile network dissappeared for
about one week so my brother harsh stopped working with me but i didn't stopped i continued with the target 50,000 because
i was working alone so money was coming slowly at the end of month may i had in my bank account rupees 41018 . i have completed
82.036 % of my target and i am extremely happy about it.

now i will apply law of attraction for Wealth , Health & Relationships . I will keep updated you with my law of attraction


experiences in my future posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment