drop down

Alok Tripathi The Name Is Enough * Anouncements:New Articles are added. * Anouncement 2: You can now contact us using contact form at bottom of the website.
#htmlcaption1 Thanks For Visiting Pure Reading. Stories. Technology. Share Article With Friends! Stay Blessed

Our Blogging Journey : The Most Beautiful Journey You Will Have Ever Heared Of

 Our Blogging Journey : The Most Beautiful Journey You Will Have Ever Heared Of


Our Blog Was Started On 30 March 2013 . With An Historical & Famous Poetery By Sahid Bhagat Singh Ji. One of the line you might have Heared is " Sarfaroshi Ki Tamanna Ab Hamare Dil Me Hai " . At the time of creation i have never imagined that one day google ads will be served on our this blog. I was doing random blog posts and image posts on this blog until year 2019 when i was looking for ways to make money.




I googled about making money with blog and reached some youtube videos related to my Querry. I learnt every littlte detail of blogging deeply. I got to know adsense is way with which we can make money from our blog. One of the conditions for blog to be complying with adsense is having good posts or article on our blog.

Paypal



Let me tell you one thing no one else is in our team only i am working on this blog for these years.



I did several experiments on blog. Added many payment widgets. buttons but didn't received a single penny out of those payment methods which i implemented on the blog. How ever some of my articles got indexed in google search results. If you search " jass manak affairs" You can see my blog ranking on third or fourth .


I completed my High School From Kendriya Vidyalaya Kanpur Cantt in 2012. I was always interested in Technology. So i convinced my parents to buy an Laptop. I still regret about it. My marks can be good in 12th standard if i skipped buying laptop.


So, in year 2014 i Completed my Class 12th with Subjects Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English ,Computer Science and Physics. I scored Maximum in Computer Science. My Overall percentage in class 12th was average.



Later On I Cleared Upsee and Got Admission in Abdul Kalam Technical University's College Kanpur Institute Of Technology. Where i completed 4 years of My Engineering. However In My Second Year Of Engineering I started Working On Youtube Channel " Alexander Balvis" In 2017 Which was my own idea and Concept. I turned my channel into Film Production Company In year 2018.




Until the year 2019 i did free voluntary projects with my film production company in late 2019 i started making money out of my Film Production Company.


My blog was ready for adsense approval in year 2019 . I also applied for adsense. My Articles were new thats why got rejected for adsense program for blogs. But when i applied for adsense program in November 2020 i got approval email on 25th November 2020. Today is 29th December and my adsense wallet is having 1.11 $ from this blog. I will keep updated with our blog's updates time to time.

 

alokjikablog

Thanks for reading. Share this article with your friends .

3 comments: